Help the newb: how do you log your C25K sessions?

Options
I'm excited about doing the C25K..but how do I log these sessions for exercise? I just earned myself an extra snack and I need it lol!

Thanks

Replies

• Aaronc909
    Options
    I basically just add the minutes of what Im doing. So for instance W1D1 has 12 minutes of walking (during) and 8 minutes of Jogging (during) and it also has 5 minutes of walking (warm-up) and about 5 of walking (cooldown). I separate it into two exercises walking/jogging and add it that way. It isn't 'exactly since rolling from one exercise to the other also has some calorie burn but I think its close enough.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    If you are using a heart rate monitor, I would put it in as "C25K" or "run/walk" with the calorie total. If it isn't on there you have to put it in yourself.
  • LisaLisaBoBisa
    Options
    I'm excited about doing the C25K..but how do I log these sessions for exercise? I just earned myself an extra snack and I need it lol!

Thanks

Are you doing it on a treadmill? If so, you can create your own exercise in the database and log in your calories burned and the minutes you exercised. That's what I've been doing. If you are on the treadmill, be sure to program in your age and weight also.

Hope that helps!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options

Thanks

Bump!

I'm curious to see the answers as I will be starting before too long.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Very cool thanks everyone!
    I suppose I should start using that bodymedia armband thingy that I purchased while pregnant...haha!~
  • fatreddhead
    Options
    I use Nike+ so I just log it in my journal as 'interval running' and manually put in the calories