If you saw me walking down the street...

Options
How much would you think I weighed? Honestly? Everyone is always surprised at how much I really weigh.

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af310/exxsnohs/Photo0405.jpg

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af310/exxsnohs/Photo0406.jpg

Replies

• FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    love the hello kitty t-shirt!!! Its hard to tell by looking at pictures so i dont really have a clue. It depends too on how tall you are. I know everyone is always surprised when i tell them how much I weigh. People know im big but they usually never thought i was 230....usually their draw drops and they dont believe me!! I had a personal trainer tell me "ive seen woman who weigh what you do so there is no way you weigh that much" doubt the scale was lying...
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    How much would you think I weighed? Honestly? Everyone is always surprised at how much I really weigh.

Photo0405.jpg[img][/img]Photo0406.jpg[img][/img]
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options

Photo0405.jpg[img][/img]Photo0406.jpg[img][/img]

hmm guess I don't know how to post pictures after all!
  • sheepyfred
    sheepyfred Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have no clue and wouldn't want to venture a guess...but this happens to me too ;) I'm told I have "dense bones", which apparently adds weight (also means I'll probably never break a bone..yay!). Most people guess that I weigh about 20-30 lbs less than I actually do. It's weird when you're just going by numbers, because my ideal weight is about 150, where most people with my body frame would shoot for about 120-130...a number that would make me look anorexic :D
  • theidarisafa
    Options
    I think that being focused on a specific weight is most of the problem for most people.

You should focus on being healthier, more active, more fit etc.

I've gained and last 50 lbs before. Because I used pre-pared food or just excersised and didn't watch my diet.

I also excluded real food from my life. Now I do eat what I want and like and try to eat healthier, but watch the portions and if I go over once in a while, I don't beat myself up.(used to stand on the scale and hate myself for going up a pound or two).

Now I know water weight from too much salt may occur. And in general to weight myself everyday, but not to be disappointed if I'm higher one day and lower the other. As long as over time, I'm doing good.

do not be so focused on an ideal weight. Be forcused on being a healither, more active version of yourself. ;-)
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    My guess would be 180-190... based on my weight and where I started
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Without knowing how tall you are it's hard to tell. But judging only on the pic in comparison to my before MFP (not just my MFP start weight) self I'd say 200-210ish?

And never trust your friends, especially if they're skinny. I have a lot of size 2-6 friends who always told me how good I looked and how I must "carry my weight well" cuz they couldn't see it. But people that were closer to my size and/or not really friends, just people I knew/would chat with, were always much more honest and guessed my weight much closer if the topic of weight came up in our convos.

For the most part my friends "guessed" 20-30lbs lighter. Acquaintances usually got my weight within 5-10 lbs up or down.
  • ehxsnohs
    Options
    Im 5'4 & 230lbs