Need a Buddy

Options
Hello everyone,
I am 22 years old and weigh 150 pounds. I am looking to loose about 20 pounds. I have recentley moved back home (most of the weight was gained after the move). My family is not at all interested in living a healthy lifestyle. I find that I fall of the band wagon very easily here because everyone else is eating very unhealthy foods....that I love. I have a very active life. I am in a cardio kickboxing class that I attend two times a week, have a job that requires a lot of lifting, scrubbing, cleaning and other activity, voulnteer at the humane society where I walk dogs and walk my dog for at least 20 minutes every other day or more often. I know what to eat and how much to eat but have a hard time doing it. Is there anyone out there who would like a buddy to motivate, educate, and encourage??

Replies

• calcote05
    calcote05 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    You can add me! This is a hard road to take alone!! I would not be where I am today without the group of friends I have made on MFP! :smile:
  • arthurowenlindsey
    Options
    I think we all do
  • dawnkitchen
    Options
    I love my cardio kickboxing class! (usually more when it is over than during... haha)

Let's be friends!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Cool :) Feel free to add me, I'm lookin for motivating buddies too :)
  • Laelee
    Laelee Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm a wanna be vegan in a household of crappy food eaters;) I know what its like to be the odd one out and not get the needed support. I would love to be your buddy:) Encouraging and uplifting others is my thing..oh! I also volunteer at our Humane society too so we have a few things in common! Add me as a friend,Lael
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am a dog lover too!:flowerforyou:
  • Shybea81
    Shybea81 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. My family never eats healthy and there is always plenty of bad choices in the house. My mother buys snacks and sweets and puts them in a big glass jar on the table. How am I suppose to watch what I eat with Ding Dongs starring at me?
  • skinnyclothes
    Options
    sending you a buddy request.:happy:
  • skinnyclothes
    Options
  • skinnyclothes
    Options
  • skinnyclothes
    Options
  • skinnyclothes
    Options
    Not sure why it copied my reply lol
  • angelskye6
    angelskye6 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request, too. :) You can do it!