Hi I'm Amy I'm new.

Options
Hi, I'm Amy and I'm new but totally excited about this website and ready to try to be a better me! it's time, time to feel better, time to have more energy, time to fit into some cute clothes, time to date again, time to stop eating bad for me foods, it's just time. I hope that I ca help support you guys and I know you'll be able to support me too. High five for being healthy!:bigsmile:

Replies

• imperfectlyhere
    Options
    WELCOME...i really love this site and its so easy to use with lots of support!:happy:
  • Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    Options
    Yay Amy!!! I started MFP 3 weeks ago and I absolutely LOVE IT! It makes keeping track of everything a breeze and it helps keep you on track! Welcome!!!
  • HappyRN
    HappyRN Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wecome Amy! good luck !!
  • megpalmer
    Options
    Welcome!! I LOVE this site. Joined to make a lifestyle change and I am VERY happy I did! Very enlightening seeing your diet broken down. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • AkBUTLER
    AkBUTLER Posts: 107
    Options
    Hi Amy, welcome to the site you're gonna love it!! Good luck on your journey to a healthier you!! - Amy from Texas
  • FlCurves7
    FlCurves7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been on a week..I really love it. Looking forward to strong community and support!
  • MareImbrium79
    Options
    Hey! I'm new too! I've been here for only 2 weeks, and I'm so happy with the help and my progress so far!