Bad week

Bob1062
Bob1062 Posts: 38
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
After success on here, I have fallen off the wagon at high speed. I had stuck to my work out plan and diet plan until last week. I had some major family issues and then dealt with a big snow storm. It has been about a week since I deviated off my plan. I need to refocus and forget about what happened. I also need to accept the weight gain and move on. Just not easy after I was making so much headway.

Replies

• Accept the fact that you are human. As a human we make mistakes...some more than others! Thankfully, this mistake can be corrected.

Just get back on the horse:-)
  • It's all good. We all have that week that we just have issues and just want to shoot the scale with a shotgun. All that matters is that you get back up.

You'll do awesome!!!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    We all slip up from time to time. Right now, this moment, you can choose to re-commit. Yesterday is over with. You can't do anything about it. But you can choose what you are going to do right NOW. So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep on down the path! You can do this!
  • Tomorrow is a new day.
    Don't beat yourself up over it.

Good luck this week!
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    As long as you recognize the mistakes you made and WHY you made them, you can apply that knowledge going forward and make better choices. Remember this feeling - so you can avoid it in the future. Stay committed and strong!
  • MikeK51
    MikeK51 Posts: 317
    Many would have given up. But the fact your back ready to continue your journey is awesome.
    You'll do great! Forget about yesterday and focus on tomorrow.
    In the scope of things.....a week is nothing!
    Looking forward to seeing your progress.
This discussion has been closed.