Hello All

Options
Hello,

Just a short greeting. Started Beachbodies' Insanity program about 2 and 1/2 weeks ago and I'm going strong. Using Myfitnesspal for about 2 weeks. Love this amazing tool. It's definetly keeping me on track. My starting weight is 288 pounds and I'm currently down to 276. I have a long way to go to reach my goal but I'm sure I will be there.

Replies

• FITLoni
    Options
    Hey hey! I'm starting P90x this friday or at least thats when its supposed to be delivered lol. I'm fairly confident i am going to be face down passed out on the floor after the first workout, everyones telling me its super hard. I'm looking forward to it lol hurts so good mentality :p
  • larsonp
    larsonp Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Power to you, man.
    Whatever you do, stick to it. You're in it for the long haul, not to lose 50 pounds in a month.

I've been at this over a year, and I've lost 50 pounds in all.
  • mamounsey
    Options
    I have P90X also. It's amazing. It will kick your butt every time you workout but you will feel amazing afterwards. 4 pieces of advice.

* Water, Water, Water
    * Yoga is a mother fuNker, but you have to do it. It will help so much.
    * The diet isn't just a guide line or a suggestion. It is 50% of everything that gets you the results you want to see. If you slip up, no big deal. Just keep on pushing, but you have to follow the diet the best you can.
    * I recommend 1 "Cheat day" a week. Helps keep you from going crazy.

Good luck, thanks for the add, and please keep me informed of you progress.

Larsonp---> Your right. this is going to take some time. But I'm tired of living this way and can't wait for it to be "over". Not that its ever over.

Mark