RATS!

Options
I blew my diet and exercise today - it was 30 below (wind chill) and I just lost it! I didn't go to much overboard with the eating, but enough to feel bad. I didn't leave the house - was WAY to cold to do anything! I can do this - I'll get back on the wagon! Tomorrow is a new day.

Replies

• BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Don't worry hun the same thing happened to me(and its the TOM, so I wanted to eat, and chocolate haha).. Back on the wagon for us 2morrow.. Goodluck!! :flowerforyou:
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's C-O-L-D out there! Make a point of doing some indoor exercises (even if it's just mopping the floor) and keep your chin up. Don't forget, bikini season is coming! :flowerforyou:
    Keep it up gurl!
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I know the exact feeling. I did the VERY SAME THING! I am so mad at myself!!!! I weighed in this morning and had finally reached a 10 pound weight loss and was so excited and then I just blew it. We have been confined to the house with a major ice storm for two days now and without electricity for 24 hours. So.....nothing to do but eat. It is good to know that others do the same thing. You are right....tomorrow is a new day!
  • chrish1981
    Options
    It's all good. Every now and then you need to have a food fest!!

Saturday I was like 1800 over my calorie goal, so don't feel bad! I'm still down a pound this week, so it's all good. As long as it's not a daily thing, you're fine!
  • gina205
    gina205 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Of course you can...and you will! You're right. Tomorrow is a new day. We all those days where we fall off the wagon. The thing is to get right back on. One day of treating yourself is not blowing it. It's giving you a reason to get motivated for tomorrow! It's not like you did it evey day for a week!
  • Suerad
    Options
    we all have a hard time when the weather is bad, don't beat yourself up. It is hard to get in the exercise we need when we can't get out. Tomorrow will be better.:flowerforyou:
  • BrandeeJ
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up about having an off day, we all do. I have sabotaged many of my attempts to "diet" because I thought I had to be perfect all the time but that is not the real world. This time around if I have a less sucessful day ( I had one today three people in my department had birthdays today) I acknowledge it and commit to doing better tomorow. And the other thing to keep in mind even on your "bad" days your probably eating smarter than you were before you started! Tommorow is a new day.
  • cleo77
    cleo77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    don't worry, we all have bad days. it more important to make different choices tomorrow or the next minute, rather than beating your self up. I am in a similar boat, for my city got snow in. However, I try to make the effort to do a dvd exercise tape or some floor exercises when I cannot make it to the gym. Every little bit helps, even if it is only for 10 minutes.
  • EmilyClawser
    EmilyClawser Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing today! I wasn't affected by the snow, however, so I don't have an excuse! Getting back on track tomorrow!