Help needed.

Options
Hey everyone.. I just need some help starting on my weight loss.. I'm currently 265, the heaviest I've ever been. I know nothing about dieting, exercising, nutrition, and so on. I currently have that Jillians 30 day shred. I plan on starting that, hopefully with a gym membership as well. I just don't know where and how to start.. how to keep going. Anyone interested in helping me somehow, or anyone interested in doing the 30 day shred with me, or just anyone interested in giving me some motivation.. anything is appriciated

Replies

• leweverling
    Options
    Thats great news! Remember this is a marathon and not a sprint, and the best thing is you've started thats the hardest part. Everyone here is a great group for support so friend some peeps and you'll be rockin' in no time. Just remember start simple the 30 day shred sounds great I've never watched it but always love various workouts. Good luck and keep us posted.
  • tiffsNEWlife
    Options
    Well some advise that I can give (I am not a doctor so take my advise with a grain of salt. Just something that helped me). LOG EVERYTHING. You know the saying if you bite it write it. This will start to get you looking at the nutrition of everything. Another good saying is if it's FRESH it's BEST. Try to stay away from packaged food. This is high in calories and empty calories at that. Fruits, veggies, water are all very important when starting out. I too am doing the 30 day shred. Wonderful work and it's only 27 minutes from begining to the end! But it works you hard! Good Luck!!