pole dancing!

Options
So I pole dance at a fitness center for women. It is most definitely a work out! Any skeptics, give it a try ;) However it's not listed in the activities :( I'm just using gymnastics in my exercise tracker right now, but I wondered if anyone else pole dances? Is there a way to get this added to the activities??

Replies

• CallmeCola
    Options
    I don't know but I def plan to try it after I lose about 25-30 lbs
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I wish I lived in a larger city that had this class, I think it would be lots of fun. I've thought about trying the Strip Tease DVD or something similar, just never have!
  • thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    there are pole dancing classes in our town. I want to go but they can be pricey.
  • Fat_Chopper
    Fat_Chopper Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    This thread is useless without photos!
  • jemmur
    jemmur Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm going to echo the OP and suggest everyone who's interested tries it! You don't need to be a skinny-malink to pole :)

I've been pole dancing for about 2 years now and love it. I used to be one of those girls who only wanted to be thin but dancing changed that - you've got be strong to pull off the really impressive moves! So it was what first got me interested in getting stronger, fitter and bendier and, of course, that required healthier eating habits.

I'm far too shy to go to classes so I bought a pole and taught myself. Best decision I ever made :D
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options

I'm far too shy to go to classes so I bought a pole and taught myself. Best decision I ever made :D

I thought about that... but first I need a door with a lock so my daughter doesn't ask questions!! LMAO