Open Diary...

Options
Who has an open diary that is viewable to eveyone? If you don't mind i would like to see for tips on healthier stuff I could be eating. Thanks everyone!!!

Replies

• Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have a public diary...I like to do the same. You can get really cool ideas from others.
  • jessieinblue
    jessieinblue Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to read mine. :)
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    :glasses:
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    ME!:drinker:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Feel free to snoop! It's not always good, but it's all in there.
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to the public if you'd like to look! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like too!
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    Mine is!
  • catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to view my diary. Right now, I'm doing a detox/ anti-inflamation diet--lots of fruits and veggies, no dairy, no meat, no sugar (although I do have a dark chocolate granola bar every night). There are a couple of things that aren't, ahemm...encouraged, but a person's got to live, right?
  • kimwig
    kimwig Posts: 164
    Options
    Who has an open diary that is viewable to eveyone? If you don't mind i would like to see for tips on healthier stuff I could be eating. Thanks everyone!!!
    Mine is open. Am vegan, so you will not see any meat, diary, eggs etc
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    mines open
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    You can check mine, it's open.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to look at mine - I can't promise that it's all healthy though the meals are generally good.
  • rayfromtx
    Options
    Mine is open. I almost always eat healthy, clean and fresh. I'm on maintenance now so the caloric intake at 2400 may not relate to yours but you can look back a few months to when I was eating 1400 or so calories a day while I was losing 2 lbs a week. I started adding calories back in just before xmas as I was approaching my goal weight.
  • MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. It's not all healthy, but it's got some good stuff and home-cooked meals in it.

If anyone's reading it, though, I know the meal names are messed up until yesterday. I changed it up and it takes too long to delete and re-enter everything for previous days.