I just started.

Options
I went for my yearly Dr. Appt. today. Over my bmi, over my weight. Nothing fits, bulging out of clothes, feeling dumpy. Gotta try something. Hopeful this will keep me motivated. Bumbled

Replies

• judz46
    judz46 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I'm sure you will find this site helps a lot....having to be accountable is great motivation. Good luck.
  • dragnet
    Options
    Good luck!

Easy to get bummed, so just focus on small things. For me, I almost make a game of it- what can I find that helps me keep to my target calories. Salads of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber with some balsamic vinegar have become my best friends! Find what works for you!
  • Denita
    Denita Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome!! :happy: I was in the same boat you are in in. I started MFP at the beginning of October and have been hooked ever since. The support is amazing! We are all here to help you get to where you want to be. Good luck!

Denita
  • Shar6819
    Shar6819 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I totally understand this my 3rd day, so we both are new I know excatly how you feel. So far I like the site.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    :laugh: welcome to the site. the people here are awesome and the site is wonderful. feel free to friend me. you will be addicted to this site. i know i sure am
  • Sohnsearae
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, this site is awesome to see what you're eating and the support from other members is awesome. Good Luck on your Journey and feel free to friend me if you like!