in a lunch funk... please help!

Options
It seems I grab lunch on the go everyday. I dont really have lunch items at home to make because I am out of ideas. Can someone offer me some good healthy lunch ideas that are tasty and fulfilling???

Replies

• Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    baked potato and salad or veggie soup.
  • Phoenyxlove
    Phoenyxlove Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from the night before!
  • sixpackgoal
    Options
    I keep a whole container of oatmeal at work. I always have a water bottle so in a pinch I will eat a breakfast meal for lunch. Takes all of two minutes and no longer hungry or out looking for drive thrus.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    hummus and raw veggies; roasted veggies on salad greens with blue cheese; soup
  • Jasmine_Moonstone
    Jasmine_Moonstone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    a sandwhich on 100% whole wheat bread, laughing cow cheese wedge, carrots & FF ranch, grapes, a salad, apple, veggie soup, leftovers. Not all at the same time of course, just some ideas. :)
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast (i like mine cold) and a thing of wild brown instant rice (1 minute to heat in microwave)

grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast in a salad with annies organic salad dressing

clean egg salad sandwitch (made from hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese and mustard) on whole wheat bread

tuna salad sandwitch

cottage cheese, a banana and hummus with pretzels

left over (once again i like mine cold) fried in olive oil with butter seasoned with flour and choice of seasonings tilipia fillets

baked beans and a sweet potato topped with light butter and cinnamon

sorry if these are lame, but i try to eat clean and these are just some of my personal choices to take to work for my lunch.
  • kenliesmom
    Options
    only way to do a baked potatoes that i know of is with lots of butter cheese and sour cream... how could i make this differently?
  • kenliesmom
    Options
    Thanks for all of the tips... I try and not make any leftover or my husband or I will eat it because "its there" Maybe I could make some single serve portions and foodsaver it.

I have some really yummy bread that I get at the apline store that is a multgrain I just didnt know a good option for topping. I am not a mustard fan but when I use mayo its light. I just dont like a dry sandwhich but I dont care for the taste of mayo.