Hi! I'm new :)

Options
Hey everyone!! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a stay at home mom of two awesome little boys. I'm here to lose weight and get fit so I can have loads of fun with them!! I don't ever want to say again that I don't have the energy to do something!

Replies

• swany59
    Options
    I'm 51 and I lost some weight a couple of months ago and gained it all back and then some. I'm joining this and hoping to find people that can give me support. I lack in will power. I would like to lose 50 to 70 pounds. If anyone has reciepes to share or ideas of things your doing to help keep that weight off let me know.

I been doing stairs at work and found that I'm out of breath. Not a good feeling. Today, I started taking my breaks and walking around the building to get a work out. I also have been making my sidewalks nice and clean (shoveling) to get excersise. I also park away my building and walk around the outside to fartherst door (because its been so far and its a good way to get a brisk walk in) LOL...Can't afford a gym, so trying to get creative on finding things to do to excerise.:happy:
  • fatreddhead
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!
  • Mrs_Deeds
    Options
    Thanks so much!! I'm really excited about this :happy: