P90X/Insanity Support Group

Options
Hello all,

My name is Mark and I recently ordered P90X and Insanity, two amazing workout programs offered by Beach Body. So far I love them both, but I love Insanity more because it seems to fit my current needs a little more than P90X is what I plan to finish up on. I'm two and half weeks and to my Insanity Routine and I'm looking to start a Support Group of people who recently started P90X or Insanity. These programs are no joke and I can tell you from personal experience these programs are tough, will kick your butt, and help you reach your goals. Add me please if your looking for a place to post updates, complaints, success, anything at all. I know I could use the support.

Starting Weight: 288 Pounds
First Small Goal: 268 Pounds after my first 60 days of Insanity.
Overall Goal: 175 Pounds

Replies

• Spetite
    Options
    I am starting the p90x but haven't quite committed to it yet. Have been spending more time at the gym than anything and it took me 2 days to recoup from the plyometrics lol. Tomorrow I am going to try and get on track with it, I have only done 3 days of it so far. I am not following that specific diet, I have kids and just following a low fat regimen with lots of fruits and veggies makes life a little easier here. My sister is a physical therapist though and has been harassing me about getting on this p90x because she has seen good results from it, so I feel compelled to do so. Anyway, best of luck to ya! Keep up the great work!
  • mamounsey
    Options
    Spetite,

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, been busy lately. It's rough to get started, especially with a family and or jobs. I hope you get started. I'm seeing amazing results from Insanity. On Day 30 today and I'm down 16 pounds... and thats including falling off my diet for one weekend for beer, pizza, mcdonalds, and ice cream haha. But I'm back on track and doing great. My weight loss goal for the next 30 days is 20 pounds for a grand total of 36 pounds through my first round of Insanity. When I get down to the low 200's I intend to switch to P90X. Hope everything works out for you and please keep me posted.

Mark