Check out this great motivation tip!

Options
The other day I was pre-planning my food for the next few days. I like to plan the food & exercise ahead of time, so there's no surprises at the end of the day. Well, I put in that I burned 360 calories on the elliptical (in my fitness center) to see how it would look. I forgot to remove the post from my feed (or didn't know MFP would put it up automatically that day). Anyways, some of my pals commented "good job" & stuff. Now, I couldn't bear to tell them that it was a mistake so I HAD to go do it, even though I was going to skip my workout tonight. I learned a new way to stay motivated! Thanks friends!

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    haha, I think about that often. Sometimes I see people completing their day early in the morning and I think 'ha! They are a pre-planner!' (I think that's a great thing to be, btw)
  • Kristyb1010
    Options
    Oh I know, I see people finishing the log at 9am...hmmmm. That's willpower - I plan, but the totals are slightly different by the end of the day.

I like your quote. How old are they?

I'll send a friend request!
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i am a total pre planner. I enter in my whole days worth of food and 600 exercise calories right in the morning. If i ended up burning more (according to HRM) then i will enter those in when i get home.

I like doing this so there are no surprises and its kinda like a meal plan :)