Exercise TV is just amazing

Options
So it has snowed like crazy and I am unable to leave my House.
I wanted to go to the gym but No way could I drive safe enough.
So I decided I would just pull out the old workout dvd's, well, I couldnt find them.
I started looking on the internet for Free workouts and came across

Exercise Tv
I decided I needed to do something I have not done in a while, maybe a shock for the body

I did the 20 minute Kickboxing, another 20 Minute Kickboxing class with a different Virtual trainer and decided to try the 10 minute body band workout.

I woke up this Morning and I am comoletely SORE!

I again today have chosen workouts from this site and burned over 700 calories. Not to bad for a Snow day!

Try it out, it is free and they have a variety of workouts from 2 minutes to 35 minutes

Happy Fitness 2011:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Shall have to check out this site! Thanks!

Good luck :)
  • JulieKaye
    JulieKaye Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Let Me know what you think
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I found that yesterday too (too much snow here as well!) and boy that kickboxing kicked my butt! My muscles are pretty sore :) What a great feeling, then I went and shoveled snow - good workout as well btw
  • howardrw
    howardrw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I actually uses some of the Exercise TV workouts as some of my daily workouts.
    I have the ON DEMAND channel through my cable provider and started checking out the Exercise TV channel about 8 months ago.
    They have some great workouts, some of them are very Extreme workouts.
    You get a lot of difference workouts with the channel, from easy to hard to extreme workouts.
    If you like a difference workouts, that channel is for you.......
  • missjsifuentes
    Options
    I don't know if you have looked on their Blog, but they also have great healthy recipes.
  • msproducer
    msproducer Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip!

Sharon