Graze

Options
Has anyone tried www.graze.com ? They claim their boxes of natural food helps to aid weigh loss. Any opinions?

Replies

• mjd1980
    Options
    i have them delivered twice a week, i snack on them instead of chrisps etc.. - you can chhose what you like and bin the ones you dont like - all of the boxes are listed on here also - you can try a free box by enetring this code - J2ZMQWG

they also give all the NV'S on them

HTH

Mary xx
  • david_swinstead
    david_swinstead Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Just had a look at that - seems really good. Think my girlfriend will love this instead of going to Morrisons for a sandwich at lunch every day, so I'll pass the link on to her. Thanks.
  • sophieshaped
    sophieshaped Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Ahh I literally just got a box yesterday and have been banging on about them to all my workmates.

They say that because you're snacking it'll keep your blood sugars levels constant, which we all now is better than eating one massive meal and waiting for the crash!

A lot of the snacks are pretty good – nuts, raisins, olives, some chocolate thrown in – but you choose which snacks you want and get all the nutritional information, so it's still up to you to make good choices!

I have a discount code for a free box here: TTPH4C2N

:o)
  • ASBO2Amber
    Options
    Have ordered a box for Saturday - can't wait to see what I get! I went for the well being box.
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    I ordered a box but didn't need a discount code for a free box which is kind of weird! It's coming today so will be able to let you know more soon :smile:
  • poptastic
    poptastic Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I think they are great, but beware each punnet in the box is around 200 cals (a few are less - but they are rarer!) - so although they are healthier alternatives than chocolate, cake etc, don't eat too many!

I get one box a week and I eat one thing from it per day usually, it's good if you're on the go and want to keep a snack in your handbag.
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I used to use them. In the end I puchased the items in bulk from the healthfood shop and did it that way instead. It was great for trying new things. I love cashew nuts but never knew it until trying graze.
  • AJ73
    AJ73 Posts: 2
    Options
    I love them but beware the calories!