What's your guilty pleasure?

Options

Replies

• mistawalka
    mistawalka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    this week....

smoked salmon and mascarpone cheese on toast bread.
  • jemmur
    jemmur Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Every so often I get crazy cravings for chocolate but mostly it's savoury stuff, for me.
    Onion rings (with bread crumbs, not batter!) and Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodles...
  • bdavenport62
    Options
    Rice Krispie treats. I could eat a whole pan or a whole box.
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes..nom nom nom
  • parakeet
    parakeet Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    chocolate,cake,pies, donuts:ohwell:
  • KimKelly65
    Options
    Pizza (deep dish with lots of toppings and extra cheese) and Hot Wings with celery and blue cheese dressing. Yummy!
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    It looks like I am going to miss out on my favorite guilty pleasure this year, which is a Tim Tam Slam. My self control at the grocery store is great and my self control at home isn't, so I keep myself from buying stuff I don't want around the house. I'm sure that Tim Tams will be gone for the year before I feel ready to buy some.

To compensate, I've been having 12 grams of 85% cacao chocolate bars every evening.
  • zbstngrl
    zbstngrl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Blueberry pie, fruit tart ehh baked goods really :) yum
    Also I love me some applesauce mmm a lot of it please :D
  • humpalc
    humpalc Posts: 140
    Options
    I have a teaspoon full of peanut butter and a small handfull (about a Tablespoonish) of semi-sweet chocolate chips - stick the PB in the chips, eat them off the PB, repeat until the spoon is clean....mmmmmm. I probably do this 2 times a week if I can work it into my calories :)
  • aschultz9
    Options
    Beer..I LOVE it
  • vero_1
    vero_1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have a teaspoon full of peanut butter and a small handfull (about a Tablespoonish) of semi-sweet chocolate chips - stick the PB in the chips, eat them off the PB, repeat until the spoon is clean....mmmmmm. I probably do this 2 times a week if I can work it into my calories :)
    I place the pb (about half a tablespoon) and chips (about a tablespoon) in the microwave for a few sec's to melt... then spread it on a crunchy cracker or just eat it with a spoon!
  • rinren84
    rinren84 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    double stuff oreos....yeah. for sure

Ugh for sure. I can stave off any other sweets craving, but not oreos. I could sit and eat an entire package. Bluck...
  • EricaH0487
    Options
    Nutella is a hazelnut spread. Like peanut butter, only hazelnuts. It's good in crepes with strawberries and bananas!
  • EricaH0487
    Options
    Now here's a dumb question for ya, what's nutella?? Lol

Nutella is a hazelnut spread. Like peanut butter, only hazelnuts. It's good in crepes with bananas and strawberries!
  • novatri
    novatri Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Cheesy nachos. Or really anything ending in o. Doritos, Fritos, tacos, burritos.
  • kbellnurse
    Options
    Everything! I could make a snack out of anything (and have been known to) but specifically my favourites are Reese Peanut butter cups blizzards from diary queen (and reese anything!! cups, pieces, eggs, mini cups, etc etc.) The mini blizzard is about 500 cal the large is like 1200!! And sour cream and onion ruffles chips... sigh..couldn't I crave anything that has some nutritional value?!
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    french vanilla cappaucinos full fat and
    chocolate
    I dont deprive myself of them I let my self have it every now and then!
  • delanol
    Options
    Ice Cream !!!!!!!!
  • Rockin23
    Options
    i really want to try nutella now.. hopefully it doesnt become a guilty pleasure!
  • ASBO2Amber
    Options
    Scotch eggs - I love them!