Progress 55lbs lost (pics)

Options

Replies

• xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    GREAT progress! You already look 10 yrs younger and like a completely different person! Good luck on the rest of your journey! :)
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely FANTASTIC! I hope I look as good in a few months time! xxx
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    CONGRATS on getting those first 50 + down! Great job, hun! You're doing great! I can see major changes! You're looking good and I know you are feeling better! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing! :)
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful throughout. However, the key thing here that I think really needs to be congratulated is that you held onto a pair of jeans that don't fit for 8 YEARS!! Go on with your bad self beautiful!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome. You literally look like a decade younger than before....... you look like you're in HS now! Good work!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Wow! You must be thrilled! Beyond looking younger, you just look so so happy!!!

Good for you!
  • keepitoff99
    Options
    :drinker: I absolutely love seeing before and after photos and this is no exception! Great job - you look fantastic.
  • krista_204
    Options
    You look amazing!! Way to go! I'd be SO happy with myself if I could fit into a pair of jeans from 8 years ago. Truly inspirational!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    well done it really does show ALOT!
    i lost all of my weight last yr...112 lbs,and need another little while to go to finish off,but hope to be done by xmas next this yr :)
    i really do hope you keep it up...you are doing sooooooooooooooooooo well!
    good luck trudy x
  • Denise6914
    Options
    Wow, you are doing great!
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    keep up the amazing work, you look fantastic and many years younger!!!
  • christydufrene78
    Options
    i just wanted to tell you that you look great!! Its so hard to do it but you are girl!! You look totally different!! Keep up the great work!! thanks for sharing!!!
  • hendricks1309
    Options
    You look great!
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Fitfab40
    Options
    WOW! Great job! You look terrific! :o)
  • jen03003
    jen03003 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You are an inspiration!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look so great and so happy!!!! Congratulations!!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Keep it up!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! You must feel so much better. I love your quote too - so positive and inspiring!
  • sherrisluzinit4good
    Options
    OH HOW WONDERFUL FOR YOU!!! God bless! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!