Struggling but determined ! !

mcthomason
mcthomason Posts: 31
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
:wink: Just checking in to say that I am struggling at logging in everyday due to changes at work and home. I am still watching what I eat, but finding it harder to get here.

I am down 24 pounds since November, but have been bouncing up 2 down 2 for about a month. I know it is because some days I am good and some days I don't focus as well. I am turning the leaf over yet again and logging everything that hits my lips, and praying to see the scale going down weekly and not bouncing.

I hope all of you are doing well and keeping up the great work ! ! We can do this, it just has to be a priority.

XOXOXO
Christi:wink:

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Continue to stay determined----Love it.

Maybe you could try to plan the night before or in the morning, logging in and filling in your food diary before your day starts???

Good luck
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,445 Member
    This has been a hard road traveled but we are doing it. 24 pounds is awesome. Keep up the great work!! You ae missed here but I will send you a few reminders:)
  • janeblackbeard
    janeblackbeard Posts: 3 Member
    Well done for doing so well so far! Your doing well!! remember sometimes it's ok to take a bit of a break... there has to be some fun in life, refocus and keep on going. :)
  • I use my iPhone app when I'm at work. If you have a "smart phone" and haven't downloaded the mobile app, I highly recommend it!!
    Good luck!
  • Sounds like you are stll doing a great job. Sometimes life gets in the way. I also have found it helpful to plan the night before what I am going to eat the following day. I take to work only what I planned. If I have too many snacks and such I will usually eat them so if I just bring breakfast, lunch and morning and afternoon snacks I generally will stick with it. A key component I have found to aid my weight loss is water, water, and more water. Best of luck
  • Determination is key! I've tried many times to lose weight, but honestly feel like I'm really "in it" this time around. Iv'e noticed the follwing really helps:

-I don't ever refer to it as a diet. I want to eat well and work out and take care of myself for the rest of my life!
    -I only have one body in this lifetime and it's high time I start treating it the right way!
    -I physically feel so much better while eating healthy. That bloated, stomach crampy feeling is long gone!

There are many others, but you get the point! Short term satisfaction will be when I buckle up that belt on my favorite rollercoaster this summer....for the first time in a few years!

Keep up the good work!!!!! :bigsmile:

-Rachel
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    I think you are HUGELY successful. In the past when life got a little crazy, did you continue to eat consciously?

It's not about perfection, it's about staying the course and you CLEARLY have the skills to stay the course. You're utilizing them RIGHT NOW by logging everything you eat and making choices that have caused you to maintain during this crazy time.

Maybe the scale isn't moving right now, but it's THESE habits repeated every day for the rest of your life that lead to success.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Charmagne
This discussion has been closed.