Newbie here!

Options
Hi all!
I am new here and just wanted to say hi. I worked out regularly for a solid 6 months last year but stopped in mid-November when nothing was happening. I hadn't lost any weight or inches... only motivation. I am getting back on track now and determined. I know I don't have much to lose but I am not as fit as I would like. So, here I go!

Replies

• Oh020
    Oh020 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey, I'm new too (joined yesterday)! Good luck!
  • liz_bolin
    liz_bolin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That happened to me also last year. I was working out January til July . I got busy doing other things and lost complete motivation. I am back at it again. Good Luck!
  • kelley4123
    kelley4123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Newbie here too! Good luck!
  • oldscratch
    Options
    go get it!!! stay positive!!
  • sccawc
    Options
    Hi new here too. Started 2 days ago. Not a real good eater, and now that I am getting older it is getting harder to take weight off. Hope keeping track of what I eat, and how bad it is for me will make me work harder on eating better. Good Luck to all!
  • jennifer3626
    Options
    Hi there. This online is a first for me but have to take action. Joined at start of February and kind of getting my head round it all now. Hope to have some results before summer's here

:smile:
  • aroonie1
    Options
    A friend of mine suggested I give this site a try. I'm in a weight watchers program however being diabetic I have to track calories, carbs, etc. This looked like the best way to do that.
  • teasha43
    teasha43 Posts: 101
    Options
    Hi to all..Just joined yesterday:) Happy to be doing something to make it a positive experience in my life. It can be a challenge to put yourself into your day when it seems everyone else is more important. I have realized that this has not helped me but hurt me. It is important that we give ourselves attention, as well as, those around us. Sounds simple, but so easily happens. Good luck to everyone and their goals. I have a lot of work to do!.............Teash
  • shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    goodluck everyone x
  • Gennawest
    Options
    I have been here for about a month- and it really does help. I love the food tracking app on my phone. that is what got me started. Good luck everybody.
  • Denice2011
    Options
    I joined yesterday, and i have lost-gained, lost-gained, and so on. I read ur post and we share similar goals. Myself my goal is to loose 20lbs and get is shape. I need to work on my musscles.
  • leannhen
    Options
    Hi Everyone , Just started today . I had a baby a year ago and am trying to get in shape and lose weight . Good luck everyone!!!
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all! Jump in and get going.