Let me see them- hungry girl

Options
I wanna see your favorite hungrygirl.com recipes! I hear about that website a lot on here! I haven't tried anything from there yet, but im looking for some yumm-o ideas!
I'm having a hard time finding the recipes on there. So share your links!

Replies

• maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    the bbq broccoli slaw is awesome and easy to make! i have the cookbook but it may be on her website.
  • tweety170
    Options
    Sign up for her e-mails...then you get something good each day. Her website isn't very friendly. I have two of her cookbooks and love them. I like pumpkin pie made with a fiber one crust or fiber one encrusted "Fried" chicken. So many good ones, hard to name them all. :)
  • linnettbenson
    linnettbenson Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just this morning i tried Hungry Girls Egg Mug Florentine. Very yummy. Filling enough to get through the morning but I will have to have a morning snack around 10am. This recipe is very versatile. I made the egg mixture and then put it in a whole wheat pita pocket for a breakfast on the go.
  • monica2383
    monica2383 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i have an un-healthy obsession with HG right now... I just bought my 2nd cookbook of hers but have been on her website a TON lately and just signed up for her emails.... We've tried and loved-- H-O-T boneless wings, fiberific motz sticks, cheesy good breakfast tartlets, lasagna cupcakes, gimme smore sandwiches (dessert), crab rangoonies, veggie fried rice, there is a pizza pocket type recipe... i have the 200 under 200 and most of those are in that book, and then i just bought HG 1-2-3 and plan on trying recipes out of there this weekend/next week!! :-) GOOD LUCK!!! you'll love her recipes!!!!!