90210.... completely OT.....

Options
2»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I was so so about it. I mean, the scenes with Brenda and Kelly were cool...........and how they incorporate Kellys little sister (Erin SIlver) into the new cast is fun.......and of course NAT!! hehe

BUT, I doubt I will go out of my way to watch it again. It just wasn't that entertaining to me. I enjoy my Greys Anatomy, Heroes, Lost, etc....:)

I will stick with Supernatural on the CW! Though that new show Priviledged on the CW looks funny!
  • punka274
    Options
    I was so so about it. I mean, the scenes with Brenda and Kelly were cool...........and how they incorporate Kellys little sister (Erin SIlver) into the new cast is fun.......and of course NAT!! hehe

BUT, I doubt I will go out of my way to watch it again. It just wasn't that entertaining to me. I enjoy my Greys Anatomy, Heroes, Lost, etc....:)

I will stick with Supernatural on the CW! Though that new show Priviledged on the CW looks funny!

I also noticed the new show Priviledged....i may have to watch that one!

I watched half of 90210 last night and well,i guess im kinda over the teenage drama stuff too! I love the original,use to have my friends over when it came on! But i can see how teenagers now-a-days would watch the new one!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I was a little surprised they were as brazen/risky with the sexual innuendos!! I mean, WOAH! That first scene with the guy in the car! :laugh: :laugh: Honestly, I don't think I would be ok with my 'Tween or even 13/14 year old...watching that!!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Options
    I wish I had gotten to watch it. Would you believe my sons high school scheduled back to school night for 7pm? It takes at least 2 hours to get through all the classes..then we went to Walmart to buy stuff he needed but did not have.
    I had a great time with my kid!!

I am re-watching the whole 90210 series via Netflix. Right now I am in the middle of Season 5.:smokin:
    I graduated in '93..so I remember a lot of it..but my kids just laugh at the clothes..and how come no one talks about birth control while they are sleeping together??
  • PhotographerOfNature
    Options
    I watched it! I watched almost everyone of the shows when it was on originally. It started when I was 22 years old. I love it!!! I'm 41 now and liked the show last night. It was different with the new faces but it was good to see the Peach Pit again and to see Nat again. I will definitely tune in next week. :bigsmile:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I did but I didn't like it. I'm over the teen drama crap. I get that at work.:ohwell:

I have no drama!!! So yes, I watched it and totally got sucked in. My hubby joined me after awhile because I kept talking at the TV.

I never saw the orginal, but I did watch Melrose Place on syndication. I loved it!! And, yes, I love watching the Hills.....When you get along 10x better with men than women, you totally miss out on the cat fights!!
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options

Well, the girls should talk about it. It's their responsiblity.

are you a caveman? it's both partners' responsibility.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options

Well, the girls should talk about it. It's their responsiblity.

are you a caveman? it's both partners' responsibility.

the caveman part is a bit harsh, but yea, birth control of any sort should be discussed in an intimate/soon to be intimate relationship. Making anything so serious one person's responsibilty is lazy and well, over all a bad idea.
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I was a little surprised they were as brazen/risky with the sexual innuendos!! I mean, WOAH! That first scene with the guy in the car! :laugh: :laugh: Honestly, I don't think I would be ok with my 'Tween or even 13/14 year old...watching that!!

Totally agree....now I haven't seen the original since it was on Tv so maybe they was stuff in that one as well that would have been too old for me at the time, but yeah I was pretty surprised by some of the stuff mentioned in the new one.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    OMG, I missed it! I didn't realize it started all ready. I was a total 90210 fan back in the day!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Okay, come on, admit it....

Who's watching 90210 tonight?

I've PVR'd it, and can't wait to watch...
    :flowerforyou:

I watch it every Saturday on the Soap Network :drinker: :drinker: Dillon, Brandon, they're all hot :bigsmile: Not to mention most of the men they have on the show from time to time...but ya know, I've seen Luke Perry since then and he's just not as hot for some reason :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Okay so "MY HUSBAND" has it set up to record at 8:30 LOL! :laugh: He's the tv freak!
    Too funny! I didn't even know they were making another 90210 until an hour ago! :tongue:

OH WOW!!! THERE'S A NEW ONE? GOTTA WATCH GOTTA WATCH :drinker: What network and what time and what day...I'm so excited...:laugh:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

Yeah, I'm with you - it was OKAY....

Did you notice that the reporter-geek was Andrea Zuckerman's daughter? There were some nods to the past that put a smile on my face, if not a smirk....

I love Grey's and might give Heroes or Bones a try. Do you watch Dexter? Love that one.
    :smile:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

Yeah - it was a bit shocking, and then the bar scene where the student pulled up the bar with the teacher... ick...
  • clairegl
    Options

Yeah, I'm with you - it was OKAY....

Did you notice that the reporter-geek was Andrea Zuckerman's daughter? There were some nods to the past that put a smile on my face, if not a smirk....

I love Grey's and might give Heroes or Bones a try. Do you watch Dexter? Love that one.
    :smile:

I watched it and was expecting to hate it but was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it. I enjoyed all of the Kelly scenes and am going to keep watching to see where they go with it, I sure hope Tori comes back and Dylan and Brandon would round out the cast too, oh and Brian Austin Greene is a HOTTIE now.. hubba hubba, I never would have thought.