Super Bowl Sunday

Options
2»

Replies

• charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    We are making low fat crock pot chili and baked potatoes - lots of toppings including low fat cheese and fat free sour cream. I'll have some chips and queso dip and some cheese and crackers too. I'm going to try to be careful that day - I drink 55 cal beer anyways, and I'll take a nice long run in the morning, maybe combine with some kettlebell workout too........

Other than that, I'm in it for the comercials!
  • zorloc111
    Options
    Go Pack Go!
  • HuffHesitation
    Options
    yeah I figure 8 or 9 beers ( labatt blue light ) aprox 1000 calories then a dozen wings.... another 1000 calories. Then Some homeade chili and a few snacks. I'll prob be over the limit by about 800 or so calories without exercise. So after exercise I'm over by about 500 which isnt too bad considering I've been on here 2 weeks and havent had a splurge day yet.
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    We are planning on watching the game at a local bar--not sure what if any food will be there (supposedly a food buffet at half time). I plan on working out that morning to add a few more calories for the day. I'm hoping not to go over, and staying away from the beer-or just having 1-2 MGD 64's.

...and GO STEELERS....(temproary fan since the Bears didn't make it!)
  • mommacool
    mommacool Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Well I really overindulged on my husband's birthday last month - french fries and chicken wings were the worst offenders - BUT I was really good the days before and the days after, I exercised and I still lost. And try to fill up on veggies or a big salad to help from eating only bad food. You may not lose as much, but only you can decide if the food and party is worth it.
  • Loki182
    Options
    We are planning on watching the game at a local bar--not sure what if any food will be there (supposedly a food buffet at half time). I plan on working out that morning to add a few more calories for the day. I'm hoping not to go over, and staying away from the beer-or just having 1-2 MGD 64's.

...and GO STEELERS....(temproary fan since the Bears didn't make it!)

Lol, I am a Bears fan too and I was really tempted to root for the Steelers to beat GB too, but there are just so many annoying Steelers fans around here that i just could not stand the thought of joining them. So I am just going to watch the game and root for the commercials.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    We are invited to a few SB parties, but since both of us have nasty colds we are staying home. We are making homemade buffalo wings, shrimp cocktail, tater tots, and possibly getting some Thai food for dinner. Or maybe a couple filets on the grill with baked potatoes. Haven't decided yet. Right now nothing has much flavor :ohwell:
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a party! It's not my "plan" to go over my calories but I'm sure I will! Will try to eat light throughout the day and definitely get an awesome work out in before! Beer, chips, etc. I plan on bringing my own miller 64! But I WILL log everything! Good luck! And..

GO PACK GO! Woot Woot!