Options
My name Is Joe and I am a MA1 in the United states navy....Military Police first class Petty Officer...Just wanted to say hello to everyone and say that I hope this website works...I am actually very impressed with the amount of food that they have calories for....hopefully I can stick to my own workout plans....I am in the Navy and I Have to do a fitness test every six months.....the next one is next month so wish me luck

Replies

• fitnessjoes
    Options
    My name Is Joe and I am a MA1 in the United states navy....Military Police first class Petty Officer...Just wanted to say hello to everyone and say that I hope this website works...I am actually very impressed with the amount of food that they have calories for....hopefully I can stick to my own workout plans....I am in the Navy and I Have to do a fitness test every six months.....the next one is next month so wish me luck
  • jen777
    jen777 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck Joe!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    01welcome7jb.gif

There's several other Navy and other military people on here--you'll meet them eventually. And lots of military spouses. My husband is retired ADCS.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    welcome :bigsmile: isn't the brands and amount of food just amazing? that's why i have stuck here instead of other sites. where are you stationed? i am a wife of a retired MS1. He retired in 94. as mentioned before there are many military on here.
    again welcome and good luck :happy:

chipper
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome & good luck on your test!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    My hubby was a CTM3 I think when he got out. RIght now he is just working and going to school before his GI bill runs out. HE can only go at night and its hard to find his classes that he needs. Good luck in the Navy.
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Go Joe! :wink: Go Joe! :wink: Go Joe! :wink:

Log your foods before you eat them if you can.

Work out like boot camp.

You will do great during your test. A good part of it is ALL about making the right choices NOW.

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welocme Joe! Good luck to you!
  • drgall
    Options
    Glad you're here Joe. We LOVE our military! Thanks for all you do for our country!

Denise
    =http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgEfN3f/]
    weight.png
  • curlhair
    Options
    Welcome, Joe! Glad to have you and good luck :)

The site definitely does help you keep track of what you eat. I was STUNNED when I kept track of what I ate in a day - it really helps you realize what you're eating and think before you eat.
  • PatriotsFan
    Options
    Hi Joe,
    I'm new here too..
    Thank you for keeping us safe!
  • fitnessjoes
    Options
    Thank you for all of the posts.....this is an excelent site to watch what you eat when you see how many calories a food has you think twice about getting it......