Upcomming monthiversary and no intro! We can fix that!

Options
Hello All,

I just read someones intro post (I think the title was "how did I get here?"), and its pretty much how I feel, except for the running, I don't run.. I meander.. LOL! Well, I know I did this to my own self, and I also know the cure and the medicine. Now the big question is.. am I going to be a big girl and take the "exercise pill" and continue to watch what goes in this hole in my face? Or am I going to go back to my old ways and not take care of me.

The answer is in the future and I cant see that far. I tihnk we are all familiar with starting, being gung ho and falling off the fitness wagon. I can also say, I think this is the longest I have managed to stay ON it. I can say that I am making better choices. I am not bringing things in my house I KNOW I will binge eat. I am making more of my own food and eating WAY better. I bought a food scale and I will say this, if you dont have one GET ONE! I dont know how I lived without one. There hasn't been a day to go by that I haven't used it and it was only $20! I know I'm not going to be perfect with this, and that is ok. I still dont know how I managed to lose 4 pounds, but I will take it!

I am a 44 year old female who doesn't want to get any closer to morbidly obese than she is. I want to lose weight for health benefits. I don't want to go on high blood pressure meds when something as simple as exercise can keep me from it.

Replies