Getting Started on a long haul, Anyone want to come with me?

Options
Hi, I"ve been here for about a week and I'm loving it but I have about 140 to lose so it's going to take me over a year to reach that goal safely. I would love some friends who are working on a similar goal so that when the going gets tough we can help each other stick to it. If your interested friend me.

Replies

• kerrig73
    kerrig73 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Even though I dont have to loose as much as you it is still a long haul, because the way I should eat is lifelong.
  • amaliasmom
    amaliasmom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I still need to lose 67 pounds. My goal is by the end of this year. I'll be glad to support you and vice versa. Sent you a friend request.
  • kkrlmom
    Options
    Hey BrandeeJ. I just started on here Monday. I have about 120 pounds to lose so I can definitely be with you on the journey.
  • Kelleinna
    Options
    I've got about 120 to lose... I'll come along for the ride too. :-)
  • anitambar
    Options
    I would love to join. I just started today and though I don't have as much to lose I have a long way to go.
  • Shawnarose
    Shawnarose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Count me in ..I will be around for awhile LOL Would love to see 100 lbs gone by 12-31-11. We can do it, we will do it!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Count me in also ! I have 100 pounds to loose and will be here for a while ! Hopefully i will be at goal weight by december !
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm in... I started in June 2010 with a goal to lose 110-120. I'm half way there. Please all of you add me I can use the support!! And Good luck to all!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'd love to join you and offer support along the way. I'll friend you and if anyone else needs a cheerleader, feel free to friend me.

Welcome!