Hi

Options
I am Gretel. I am going to lose some weight for my wedding :heart: which is in February with the help of this website. It looks like a great package. I am from New Zealand.:bigsmile:

Replies

• Gretel
    Gretel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am Gretel. I am going to lose some weight for my wedding :heart: which is in February with the help of this website. It looks like a great package. I am from New Zealand.:bigsmile:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Congratulations and welcome. I'm sure you'll find out that there's more here than meets the initial view and we're all here to help each other.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Hi Gretel!!! WELCOME!:happy:

Very happy you found us here....I agree w/ rheston....there is so much here to help you and I wish you all the best on your journey!!! A wedding is a wonderful motivator too!:flowerforyou:

hugs!
    Ali
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!
    Best of luck to you on your up coming wedding and weight loss journey!
  • Kaybay37
    Options
    Welcome, Gretel!!!

I only just joined a couple days ago, but I've already found MFP to be fabulous. There are so many kind, supportive people on the boards.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Just remember, whether or not you lose weight, you will be the most beautiful bride ever! :)

Karen in Virginia
  • 2Across
    Options
    Welcome Gretel!

I'm sure you'll enjoy the tools and support here.

Anita
  • punka274
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Gretel

congrats on your up coming wedding and im wishing you the best of luck with your weightloss journey!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    welcome_signs_016.gif
    You will love it here!!
  • JanCar
    Options
    Welcome aboard and best of luck! It's my first week and it's been so wonderful having this site to keep me motivated and accountable!
    You'll do great!!!!