New to Fitnesspal :)

Options
Hey everyone! Just joined today, and can't wait to start my weight loss journey with you! Best of luck to you all. :)

Replies

• Sohnsearae
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is awesome and the support is great! Feel free to friend me if you like! And Cheers to the start of a new you!
  • midmomike2
    Options
    Welcome! Prepare to get addicted to this site! haha! Seriously, you'll love it here and it will definately help you in reaching your goals. YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Elchicano76
    Options
    Yes, it is addicting but in a good way ; ) Good luck!
  • srhatten
    Options
    I'd say give yourself more than you've done in the past. You deserve a better life and are completely gorgeous. You just need to find your own confidence.
  • carolinegeorgia
    Options
    good luck ;)
  • pops1956
    Options
    Hi and thanks for the invite - I will take you up on the offers of assistance and I agree it is an awsome site. Good luck to all and here goes ............................................:happy:
  • margarethdez
    Options
    hello every one i am new to. hope to meet people to lose wight with look forward to talking with you all
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community :-) good luck x
  • staceyb_2003
    Options
  • staceyb_2003
    Options
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome. This is my new fb, but it's about my health which is way more important than somebody getting cheated on lol. Feel free to send me an add request, I love new friends!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck on your journey. If you want to add me, you're more than welcome.