immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    I like Maranatha and Brad's Organic!
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    Naturally More with flax

http://www.amazon.com/Naturally-More-Natural-Peanut-16-Ounce/dp/B001HTMT2K

You can find it at any food store, you don't need to buy it on Amazon. :)

It's the best! Walmart has it.
  • Mike523
    Mike523 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    The Smuckers one is really good, and readily available at all the supermarkets in my area. And they make it with or without salt. I use the No Salt one, and the only ingredient is................. Peanuts.
  • svackar
    Options
    I would suggest looking at PB2 - a powered peanut butter. Yuo can add powered to shakes or mix with water to make a creamy peanut butter.
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    make your own
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I live in Canada and we have a "Kraft peanut butter with 25% less fat" here. It is on the list of foods if you type it in. I usually use it. Actually, I like it better than the regular as it has less sugar, too, and less salt i think...

Yup - it's good stuff!

Kraft has a natural one too though, it has the yellow label and lid but it's never on sale for $1.99-$2.50 like the others plus its smaller like 500-750g or something not 1kg.

PB2 is a fun option but only if you are like me an don’t eat a lot of peanut butter. For $6 a jar it was fun to add to smoothies but I’m such a deal-hunter I wouldn’t incorporate it into normal use.

Side note: apple slices and 1 100g container of vanilla yogurt (i.e. Source or Silhouette for 35 calories 3g of sugar) with 1 tbsp of PB2 mixed in is AWSOME!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Naturally More with flax

Unfortunately not in Canada though as per their website "Currently, Naturally More does not ship to Canada. We do, however, have a distributor based in Italy for our Italian fans."

Booo. All the ingredients we're normal words too, LOL!
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Naturally More with flax

Unfortunately not in Canada though as per their website "Currently, Naturally More does not ship to Canada. We do, however, have a distributor based in Italy for our Italian fans."

Booo. All the ingredients we're normal words too, LOL!

I bet you could get someone south of the 45th parallel to mail you a jar of it :wink:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    We get the Costco/Kirkland's brand. It is good and the price is great.
  • princesshoagie
    princesshoagie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Kroger's store brand is so good! I had it today, the Naturally Crunchy kind. The ingredients are simple: peanuts and salt, that's it! You do stir it and keep it in the fridge. I couldn't even eat a whole two tablespoons of it because it was so rich and peanutty, not sugary sweet. But it was soo good, tasted like mushed up peanuts! And it was cheap.
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    There's a product called PB2. it is powdered peanut butter and It's made from real peanuts and It's all natural, it has 45 calories a serving as opposed to nearly 200 and best of all, it tastes great! :drinker:

Check it out!.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    DO NOT EAT REDUCED / LOW FAT peanut butter. peanut butter, is floaded with good fats (even tho high in calories). When they call it reduced fat they strip out majority of the good fats and replace it with maltodextrin, a carbohydrate used as a filler in many processed foods. Smucker's natural is a good one. Skippy and Jif are fine too. There are a few no stir organics i have tried.

http://eatthis.menshealth.com/slide/truth-about-reduced-fat-peanut-butter?slideshow=77578

Exactly!! Why strip out all the good fat and replace with crap? Makes no sense to me! Spend a few extra calories and eat natural food! I grind my own fresh almond butter and peanut butter at the grocery store. No salt added, just nuts. Sometimes the nuts are raw, sometimes they are roasted. Both are good and changes the flavor a little. I also just discovered that I can make my own at home in the Magic Bullet. (I'm sure other processors will work too). Just toast the nuts and grind! (toasting brings out the oils and helps turn it to butter when you grind).
  • riccimua
    riccimua Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Smuckers makes a natural one. I like the one with honey.....
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    There's a product called PB2. it is powdered peanut butter and It's made from real peanuts and It's all natural, it has 45 calories a serving as opposed to nearly 200 and best of all, it tastes great! :drinker:

Check it out!.

This does have added sugar and salt though.
  • get_it_gone2012
    Options
    Adam's all natural!