Ok I am ready to do this some more......

Options
I cant believe after all the work I did to shed 30 pounds that I am letting it creep back up on me. I think I am going to need some major motivation this winter. My body is already letting me know it's hybernation time soon. I just cant seem to stop eating. Please help any advice on staying out of the kitchen???????????

Replies

• JUSTJESS114
    Options
    I cant believe after all the work I did to shed 30 pounds that I am letting it creep back up on me. I think I am going to need some major motivation this winter. My body is already letting me know it's hybernation time soon. I just cant seem to stop eating. Please help any advice on staying out of the kitchen???????????
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water. And I keep lots of cut up veggies in my fridge if I get the munchies along with non fat sour cream.

Good luck:drinker:
  • scappastrada
    Options
    How about when you get up to go into the kitchen, go into the bathroom instead and brush your teeth!
    You could try journaling too. Who knows, may help...

Good luck!
  • punka274
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome and good luck!
  • drgall
    Options
    Glad you posted -- it's the first big step. Try getting out of the house more (away from the fridge). Take some adult education classes, get into a craft group, start a hobby. Occupy your mind on other things and the time will go by faster; before you know it, it will be time for your next meal.

Leave the hibernation to the bears! :wink:

=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgEfN3f/]
    weight.png