logging 30 day shred?

Options
How am i supposed to log it? Really, any workout dvds for that matter.... whats the best way to figure the calories you burn if its not in the database??

Replies

• AFitasticYou
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. I'm on Day 3 of the Shred. I would love to be able to input the information here. :(
  • PhatGirl610
    Options
    yeah it would help cause i know this shred is kickin my butt and i want to log it right
  • Spkelly
    Options
    heart rate monitor??
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Someone on here told me to put in under circuit training....27 minutes if you do the warm up and cool down
  • MrsMartin2
    MrsMartin2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That is what I log it under too.
  • mommacarrie423
    Options
    Someone on here told me to put in under circuit training....27 minutes if you do the warm up and cool down
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    MirrorMom: I'm on Day 3 too and I log it under circuit training :) How are your legs feeling?
  • mommacarrie423
    Options
    MirrorMom: I'm on Day 3 too and I log it under circuit training :) How are your legs feeling?
    THEY HURT!! so much that i stopped midworkout today. when my hubby comes home from work i'm going to do the video with him here. he helps me stay motivated, and he won't let me quit or slack off. :)
  • CanuckLove
    Options
    My legs are KILLING me too.. I can barely walk LOL.. Seriously.. 10 days of the same exercise? is she mad? lol
  • sacfrazier
    Options
    I log it as circuit training as well. I finished my second day today and my legs are killing me! I am already trying to figure out how I am going to make it through tomorrow, but I am going to stick it out no matter how much it hurts because I have heard that the results are amazing. We shall see. Good luck.
  • CanuckLove
    Options
    I log it as circuit training as well. I finished my second day today and my legs are killing me! I am already trying to figure out how I am going to make it through tomorrow, but I am going to stick it out no matter how much it hurts because I have heard that the results are amazing. We shall see. Good luck.

STRETCH!! She doesn't stretch enough I find.. Stretch for longer after the work out, especially the legs. I found today was a LITTLE easier by doing so. :)
  • jerseygirl777
    Options
    I think this is the biggest problem! My legs are killing and today I got a cramp in my calf. I think I need to pre-stretch before she stretches lol
  • 1ofthegang
    1ofthegang Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I always do 10 minutes of yoga after I finish. I did day 2 today and really feel great. I think the extra stretching is the key!
  • sacfrazier
    Options
    Thanks! I wasn't as sore after the first day, but I think it is because I hopped on the treadmill afterwards. I also have the Jillian Michaels Get Fit iFit card for the treadmill that I have been doing. I am on Week 7 of that and it is a lot of uphill walking right now. I think that helped with stretching out the first day. That's what I'm going to be doing again today.