petite women that want to stay fit?

slkmeyer
slkmeyer Posts: 4 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there, I'm 37 years old and 5'2". I've been on myfitnesspal for a month now and it's been really helpful for me. I'm not looking to lose a ton of weight, but more focusing on shedding 5-10 pounds, eating better and exercising regularly. I really want to make a sustainable habit out of fitness and healthy eating. If it sounds like we're on the same page, add me as a friend! :)

Replies

• bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    hello! I am 5' & 37. I have quite a bit of weight to shed first. Good luck to you!
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    i'm in your boat! ... kinda... according to me i want to lose some more lbs, according to friends/family i just need to maintain, and keep fit.
  • EZGruv
    EZGruv Posts: 215 Member
    I'd say we're about on the same page.
  • shananigins16
    shananigins16 Posts: 9 Member
    We're definitely on the same page. I'm 37, 5'1 and really want to maintain a healthy lifestyle...keep fit, eat right and have fun doing it. :O)
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    I'm a bit younger only 21 but I'm 5'3". I have a small frame and while I have lost 7 pounds I want to lose a bit more. I know it will be tough because smaller bodies burn less calories.
  • I think we're on the same page! I really just want to eat healthy and continue to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Maybe lose 5lbs here and there =0)
This discussion has been closed.