New to site and looking for barcode scanner

Options
I have just started my weight loss journey....again! I am using weight watchers and looking for other things that might help me out. I have a Droid X and was told that this site had a barcode scanner that converted to Weight Watcher points, I have downloaded the app 3 times and do not see a scanner. I asked on the site and was told to go to favorites page and would see it in the upper right corner of the page. I do not have a favorites page and there is not barcode scanner here. Wondering if I have the wrong version. I downloaded it from the site by scanning the barcode on the site. Had downloaded from Market place the other 2 times. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Tammy

Replies

• 340dart
    Options
    On my droid x it is next to the between the right of the magnifying glass when your are and the add food mode. You may have to make sure and have the seperate bar code reader app downloaded also. I already had that before MFP.
  • ejsmith7
    ejsmith7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    On my droid x it is next to the between the right of the magnifying glass when your are and the add food mode. You may have to make sure and have the seperate bar code reader app downloaded also. I already had that before MFP.

My droid phone is the same way, a button right next to the search mag. glass. Mine works great and I did not need a separate barcode reader...