Back - Again.

Options
Ok so I fell off the wagon big time. BIG TIME.

I'm up 13 lbs. That's over half of what I'd lost to begin with. :sad:

But anyway, I'm back and I mostly just lurk around the boards, but I just thought I'd reintroduce myself and say Hi to everyone!

Oh, I'm Vanessa by the way. :smile:

Replies

• ToTheLove
    Options
    Ok so I fell off the wagon big time. BIG TIME.

I'm up 13 lbs. That's over half of what I'd lost to begin with. :sad:

But anyway, I'm back and I mostly just lurk around the boards, but I just thought I'd reintroduce myself and say Hi to everyone!

Oh, I'm Vanessa by the way. :smile:
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hey Vanessa. Yeah, I fell off the wagon too... not sure what happened! Just got really busy and didn't make time to log on and track... and I'm up 7 pounds. I'm really hoping it's mostly water. On the up side, I have been exercising! Yay! :drinker: I'm doing resistance 3 times a week, and walking at least 5 times a week, about 1 to 2 miles a day. And I'm in the mountains, so though it don't sound like much, it is work to walk a mile... at least in the UP direction. :happy:

So I'm not a total loss.

I'll tell you though, what got me back was MFP sent me an email reminding me that I hadn't logged on in a while. Hey Mike, what a great idea! Worked for me. :laugh:

Don't worry, Vanessa, I think just the fact we're back is proof of something, so let's start again.

Ange