Looking for friends to stay motivated

Options
Hi, I am a mom of 1 year old twins looking to shed some baby weight. I just started this app on my iphone this week and I would love some friends to keep me motivated.

Replies

• danahake
    danahake Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Im here anytime. Im a sahm/ student to my 4 yr old son. :smooched:
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me if you'd like! :flowerforyou: - Ashley
  • traceytoo
    Options
    hello welcome .. good luck xx
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Hey there! I just added you :) This is a great way to find friends. I've built a great network of friends and we all support eachother. Another way I've found great friends on here is to look through posts that interest me and add people from there, also to post topics on the message boards about my struggles/goals etc and lots of my friends have found me! :)

Best of luck! You can definitely do it!
  • AshleyB1183
    Options
    Hi and welcome.
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Please feel free to friend me.
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou:
    Would love to be your friend and help you stay motivated. You can do this! :smile:
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm rather new as well but this site has been incredible motivation, everyone is so friendly and supportive! I added you :)
  • Sammibullellu
    Options
    We're all in this together. My daughter just joined up too. She had a baby 9 weeks ago and so we help each other. I find this site a motivation. So keep plodding on..I'm sure we all wish you well.:flowerforyou:
  • KayM2012
    Options
    im a mom of a 4 month old and trying to shed the weight... im here to keep you motivated... im having the same problem of staying motivated myself. Im a student and stay at home mom...
  • HollyHask
    HollyHask Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!! Friend me in too! :)
  • nikkiblp
    Options
    I'm new too, but we can all do this together!