Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

For those who get bored of the same exercizes and have a net

Hey all,

My February challenge to myself is to do a different workout dvd every day from the Netflix instant watch and I decided I'd rate them as I went and blog about them in case anyone had a netflix account and wanted to know which ones were worth doing.

If you're interested, have some favorites of your own, or just want to try something new to burn some calories, check out my blog (and then friend me because I'm new and I want to be your friend!)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Ajsgirl4life

Happy burning!!!!

Replies

• julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    great idea!! I have Netflix and although I usually go to the gym if there's a day I can't get there or only have a little time I'll definitely check some of these out. Thanks for the tips!!
  • adurfee
    adurfee Posts: 32 Member
    Awesome idea!!!! I was just looking at those the other week, wondering if any of them were any good. Definitely bookmarking your blog!
  • ooh this is a terrific idea...i have netflix instant too...!!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 599 Member
    Thanks for the help I never thought about my Netflix lol!!! I guess now i don't have any more excuses!!
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Great idea! My husband I and I have been wondering if we should subcribe to netflix since we finally got a wii. Are these workouts just from the regular basic monthly service or do you have upgrades?
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 666 Member
    Thats a great idea! I checked out some of the exercise videos on there and some of them are interesting :)
  • wildbio
    wildbio Posts: 42 Member
    I didn't even think of this! Thanks for the tip!
  • Great idea! My husband I and I have been wondering if we should subcribe to netflix since we finally got a wii. Are these workouts just from the regular basic monthly service or do you have upgrades?

We have the cheapest and simplest Netflix version which only allows instant watch (we always forgot to mail back the physical DVDs when we had them and we used the instant watch more anyway). You can try it out for a month, it's wicked easy to cancel if you hate it, and it's really not very expensive at all. For the fitness DVDs alone I would consider it worth it :-)
  • Good idea! I just got netflix and I never even thought about looking for workouts on there!
  • Thanks guys! It's been working out well so far. If you have any requests of DVDs you've seen on netflix that you want me to try, I'm open to anything!

All of this snow has kept me inside but it won't keep me from exercising darn it!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 599 Member
    For some reason I am finding them hard to find on netflix.. Not sure what to look under so any way you can help would be great!!