Vitatops

Options
I recently heard about Vitatops on here. I googled it to find out more info, and they look like something I'd like to try. Where do you find them, though? I couldn't find them at Wal-Mart yesterday, but then, Wally world doesn't always carry everything. Do you have to order them on-line? Or should I keep checking other grocery stores? I just don't want to run all over the place, just to find out they aren't carried in stores. Dragging 5 small kids through the grocery store isn't exactly my idea of fun. Although, it is a workout! If they are in the stores, then what section? Health foods? Cookie aisle? Bakery? Thanks for the help!

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    I got mine at Costco. They are really good and nice and high in fiber.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I've found mine in my local grocery stores - both the regular and the whole/health food stores, as well as in SuperTargets. They are in the refrigerated section (the freezers), usually with the natural/healthy foods.
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    If you have a kroger nearvby, you can find them in the natural foods department. :flowerforyou:
  • LJ0125
    LJ0125 Posts: 89
    Options
    I get mine at Target.
  • aneajo
    aneajo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Are they good? never heard of them. Low in cal?
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    They are good!! I find mine at Krogers (not sure if they are in your area??) in the oraganic frozen foods section. I know Wal Mart does not carry them, at not in my area.. You can buy them online on the Vita Muffin site....good luck!! :)
  • Anna19911
    Options
    I found mine in the organic section of a local food store.
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    They are also sold at Publix in the frozen aisle. :smile:
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    yummy these are delicious.! i ound them at stop&shop.
  • futurend2014
    Options
    If you have a Fred Meyer nearby they are in the frozen aisle.
  • aneajo
    aneajo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Just looked at the website. Those look yummy. Mite have to look into those.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    you can order boxes directly from the company, they also sell brownies that are SUPER GOOD...google the website
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I've bought them at Giant and at Bloom. Sounds like they're at just about any grocery store. In the "Healthy" freezer section with all the morningstar stuff :)
  • paroxysm
    Options
    Costco has the deep chocolate vitatops 12 for $9.99 which is a really good price if you look at how much they cost elsewhere.
    You can also sign up on their website and get coupons for ordering off there and they send 'buy one get one' type offers.

their website will direct you to the stores closest to you that carry their products (though you won't really know what variety til you get there). I have to go to multiple locations to get a good variety. Target only carries 3 different vitatops and the breakfast muffins, kowalskies carries the cake and and 1 vitamuffin (no vitatops), and etc.
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    If you go on their website there is a place to find stores near you...just enter your zip code!
  • MrDave
    Options
    Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, Randalls, Park N Save Market, Genuardi and Dominicks have them along with all Targets. They have a store locator on their site so you can find the closest spot. Enjoy them!!
  • mvedas
    mvedas Posts: 69
    Options
    you can order boxes directly from the company, they also sell brownies that are SUPER GOOD...google the website

Brownies? I'm sold, I am going to order from the website now and hope they come quick=)
  • ababygrace
    Options
    I find them at Kroger in the frozen organic food section. I bought the sampler box from the website and so far I love the chocolate and apple crumb,
  • amandakay23
    Options
    I was going to order from the website and it was asking me for a company address? Is the price on the website similar to the price in stores? There is a sweet looking valentines day deal on the website that I really want to order but it was scared after it asked for company name and such.
  • noiinteam
    noiinteam Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    target and kroger