1st time posting, first time for everything

KassPfen
KassPfen Posts: 1
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
This is my first time trying to get support and help with my weightloss. I'm not generally a person who shares things, but I figured whatever I have tried in the past has not worked, so hopefully this works. I've only been on MFP for a little over a week or so now and I'm figuring out the balance of what I want to eat and then how much of it I should eat. I need to lose have my size, which is kind of a daunting undertaking. I'm sticking with it- I have to. I turn 30 in just a couple of days and I really need to use this milestone to help me get healthy for me so I can live the life I want. Wish me luck! :tongue:

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    good luck!
  • Good luck, you are not alone!! :)
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Good luck and welcome to MFP! This is a great site...and there are a lot of people here to help you motivate yourself. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can encourage each other along in this journey. I have about 70+ pounds to lose ultimately..but taking it off in small hunks at a time!

Again...good luck!
  • bbear
    bbear Posts: 96 Member
    I saw that you were from Greeley and just wanted to wish you the best. Colorado is a state that supports the healthy lifestyle you have committed to. Good luck from Loveland, CO!
  • terrivision
    terrivision Posts: 58 Member
    GOOD LUCK! This is a great place to start your fitness journey. Everyone on MFP is super helpful and always supportive. You'll love it here and have fun at the same time. Log your food and exercise everyday and it will keep you accountable. I've tried other fitness apps but MFP is my favorite.

Never give up!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    hey welcome and good luck. :)
  • KimKoz
    KimKoz Posts: 63 Member
    Welcome to the boards. They have been great for me. Join us over on the Bring on the 30's thread in the motivation section.

I'm sending a friend request.

Keep it up.
  • Good luck!! <cliche>You can do it!!</endcliche> :)
This discussion has been closed.