Finding me again!

Options
I just found this website and it looks like just what I need to keep motivated. I'm 50 years old, and am bound and determined to drop the 25 pounds menopause and crazy eating habits have given me! I have been a faithful gym rat for nearly 11 years - lost 60 pounds then and kept it off until menopause, relationship changes, and other little issues got me sidetracked. Now I'm 25 pounds heavier than I was 2 1/2 years ago, and I am ready to get rid of it. I'm looking forward to the adventure and am hoping to find some inspiration from all of you!

Replies

• M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hey, welcome and good luck on your journery :)
  • juleskay
    juleskay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck! This website is great! I started about 2 weeks ago! :) Enjoy!
  • EbonyHunter
    Options
    How are you doing? I started in the middle of January and was doing great and then quickly got side tracked. I'm finally back into again.
  • cathymullins
    Options
    Just getting started, Ebony. I do have my work out schedule in pretty good shape, but I really, really need to work on the mindless eating! I work in an office with a lady who I absolutely love, and she also has weight issues. We are both trying to get a handle on our eating, so hopefully that will help. Then there's home....but I'm getting there.