Replies

• lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow u look so good!!! Good job!!!!!!!
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am sooo motivated!! Starting my tae-bo today and weights next week. What type of exercise did you do! You go girl!

Wow how inspiring ! I would also like to know what kind of exercise you did and how often ?
  • andriah613
    andriah613 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look fabulous!!
  • hannah00momo00
    Options
    Wow. You're ripped!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am sooo motivated!! Starting my tae-bo today and weights next week. What type of exercise did you do! You go girl!

Wow how inspiring ! I would also like to know what kind of exercise you did and how often ?
    I do lots of push ups. LOTS . I dont do anything crazy, bench press, bicep curls, pullups .
  • aschr690
    aschr690 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE SO BUFF! I am beyond impressed right now! Thanks for the comparison pictures!
  • tillybabes
    Options
    Wow your amazing, the transformation is outstanding well done, you have definiately motivated me thank you
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow, just WOW!! Thanks!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    :noway: ...................................(silence)...................(you can hear a pin drop)......I AM SPEECHLESS....... :-0
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    bump:flowerforyou:
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    look at your guns girl!!!! awesome job
  • manon1
    manon1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous and those guns are to die for! I'm going to have to start push-ups during my work out tonight...
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS! You look amazing! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!