New Friends Needed for Support

Options
Hi guys

I am 32 (almost 33 - eeek) year old mother of 1 very noisy 4 year old. I am married and live in Sunderland, England. I have gained SSSOOO much weight over the last 2 years and seriously need to take control, but need motivation and support.

I would love new friends to chat to about my problems/ successes and stumbling blocks, along with being there for others. Please feel free to add me, the more friends, the more motivation.

Thanks all
Lou xx

Replies

• lilmisslanna
    lilmisslanna Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi there... I will add you..

Im 35 .. mom to 2 teenage boys and one 2 year old.. who is a handful!!

Nice meeting you : )

♥Alana
  • Amber2089
    Options
    I am in need of just the same thing. I'm a full time college student, working part time.

Good luck!!
  • angelskye6
    angelskye6 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm going to send you a friend request. I just turned 31 and am a newly single mom of a 2 yr old and a 5 yr old. Whew!!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm sending you a request now... I'm 29 and a single mother of an 11 year old. We all can use all the motivation we can get! :)
  • louiseshields
    louiseshields Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, your friendships and support will help us all get through this

Lou xx
  • karimiller
    Options
    It always helps having a supportive group of people ready to motivate you when you need it! Plus I find that it's helpful having the accountability. When I know someone's going to be checking in on my progress I'm less likely to slack off!
  • kandy80cat
    Options
    im a 30 year old mother of a soon to be 12 year old yikes !!! i feel like a single mum as i work and my husband works alot of hours so we hardly see each other
  • Nettie512
    Nettie512 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to add you, as I am also new to MyFitnessPal.com and would like some moral support!! Thanks and GOOD LUCK!!
  • Viviana02
    Viviana02 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will add you!! I am 29 and a mother to 2 very noisy boys!! An 8 year old and an almost 2 year old!! I need motivation and encouragement as well!!
  • swanysgrl
    Options
    I would love to add you~like others said, we can all use the support. I am an almost 40 year old mother of three teen boys (men), hubby is gone quite a bit with his job and would love to have continued support and motivation when he is away and of course when he is home too