HCG HELP!

Options
I started my period about a week into phase 2 of the hcg diet. I was told to stop my drops and to wait until i was done to resume them. I know the hcg is out of my system by now...am I supposed to reload??? I really need an answer!
Thanks!

Replies

• teetee8928
    Options
    I am on HCG As well as far as i know you just continue, eating the same way!! Good luck! How is your weight loss coming? I am on first phase and i have lost 15 pounds so far.
  • teetee8928
    Options
    I am on HCG As well as far as i know you just continue, eating the same way!! Good luck! How is your weight loss coming? I am on first phase and i have lost 15 pounds so far.
  • Nikayla11209
    Options
    Good cause thats what i ended up doing! Thanks :)
    I have lost 11.6 since i started and I am on my first round of phase 2 day 14! How is yours going?
  • tvanderberg
    Options
    do the drops really work?
  • Snowbird25ca
    Snowbird25ca Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    do the drops really work?

For the loss, yes. For maintenance, you have to be very very careful or you'll gain it all back plus more. I have a friend who has done hcg numerous times and yo-yo's something fierce because of it.

Slow and steady is the sure fire way to keep it off, but I've heard that hcg has potential if you are rigorous with the maintenance stage. *shrug*

I've never done it personally, but have seen my friend go through it enough times to question the long term results.
    (sorry to those who are on it, just my observation.)
  • Nikayla11209
    Options
    It works well now, but I have to wait and see if it stays off. I think if you eat organic and keep up with being healthy there should be no problems afterwards...