• jenX1174
    jenX1174 Posts: 154
    Options
    I love my asics!
    Their running shoes give good support and are so comfy. :wink:
  • superstarcassie
    superstarcassie Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I also love my asics!! I currently wear the GT 2150. I'm on my third pair :) They have been super comfy and supportive to my arches, ankles, and heels!
  • ErinLauren
    ErinLauren Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    GT2150 TOTALLY! Makes my feet happy to work out in these Babies!
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I have an awesome pair of Asics cross trainers... but for zumba i always wear my Jazz dance shoes.... they are SOOOoooo much easier to dance in....

I picked up a pair off ebay for like $55 including postage... =] not Bloch but still awesome!

shoe_2.jpg

bloch-salsatation-dance-sneaker-exp.jpg
  • dietitiandanielle
    dietitiandanielle Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can't wear running shoes for activities that require lateral movement (like kickboxing or zumba). I choose a cross trainer for these activities. Right now, I'm wearing the Nike Free XT and love them. They're light but support my foot for lateral movements (side to side). Sometimes if you go to a running store (generally family owned, not a big chain), they can measure you and also watch how you step, walk, run, etc to help you choose the right pair of shoes. I go to a local running store even if I'm in the market for cross trainers and I always leave with the right pair of shoes.
  • Paccie
    Paccie Posts: 47
    Options
    I was wondering the same. I have been doing Zumba but my shoes just don't cut it. So I have heard the musique series of Nike were great for Zumba. Does anyone have them or similar and are they any good?
    Thanks!!
  • jenX1174
    jenX1174 Posts: 154
    Options
    I wear running shoes because my feet overpronate, so I need good arch and ankle support.

These are mine:

http://www.asicsamerica.com/products/product.aspx?PRODUCT_ID=240012589&TITLE_CATEGORY_ID=250001550&PARENT_CATEGORY_ID=250001547

they're black and magenta
    sorry, i don't know how to upload pics yet :ohwell:
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I wear running shoes because my feet overpronate, so I need good arch and ankle support.

These are mine:

T9C7N_0180M.jpg

they're black and magenta
    sorry, i don't know how to upload pics yet :ohwell:

Just add [ img] at the start and then [ /img] at the end of the link you want to "paste".... (WITHOUT spaces) ... :flowerforyou: Oh and you have to go to the image... or right click on the image and "Copy image URL" if you cant go to it... cause it cant post a webpage as a photo....

http://www.asicsamerica.com/PROD_PIC/SPRING_2010/MEDPIC/T9C7N_0180M.jpg

My ankles roll a fair bit, but both my asics and jazz shoes support me well... i tried doing zumba in my asics when i first got them... it was sooo HARD... after using Jazz shoes... LOL they just make the pivoting and sliding Soooooo much easier... the cross trainers Grip too much... xxx :drinker:
  • Rurouni_Kou
    Rurouni_Kou Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Dunno if these would help for Zumba or kickboxing having no experience with either. I do running and want to do parkour/free running once I get running down well and I got a pair of Vibram five fingers. I love them so far because I can feel where my feet are going. Trying to run in shoes always gave me shin splints and other problems. Also I tend to be un utter klutz when I'm wearing shows (my elbow is still bruised from when I fell after running to make the bus...) so these are wonderful for someone like me to work out in.
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    thanks for the advice. I think i will do that. we have a couple of places like that in Las Vegas so I will go to get my shoes there.
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I love these! I will check into them. Thanks