i'm new

Options
hi my name is karalyn and i have been heavy for the last 3 years and i dont' want it to be that way anymore i have four kids who i don't have the enery to keep up with.i have a husband of 6 years who i love very much.if anyone would like to chat or tell me their success stories.i would truly appreciate it. thanks.:smile:

Replies

• proudmommyof4
    Options
    hi my name is karalyn and i have been heavy for the last 3 years and i dont' want it to be that way anymore i have four kids who i don't have the enery to keep up with.i have a husband of 6 years who i love very much.if anyone would like to chat or tell me their success stories.i would truly appreciate it. thanks.:smile:
  • curlhair
    Options
    hi karalyn! we are so excited to have you here! i just joined recently too but it has already been so helpful. it's really important to keep track of what you eat - it has really opened my eyes to how much i am ACTUALLY eating! i had no idea before.

i just know you will succeed - for me it has been important to remember that this is a LIFESTYLE CHANGE, not just a diet. :) i've lost 19 pounds so far and am hoping to lose 76 more!

keep us posted! :smile:
  • MsNewBooty
    Options
    Welcome, Karalyn! I just started here this Monday, but it's already feeling like home. Hope you feel just as welcomed.:flowerforyou:
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    Enjoy the journey and remember to be patient it took a while to put the weight on and it will take it a while to get it off. There is a lot of support here and make sure to ask questions if you have any.