I need this work day to end already...

Options
Today is the Chinese New Year and there are a few people that celebrate Chinese New Year at work...

First someone brought bagels, and I did ok there because I only ate half of a raisin bagel with no cream cheese...

Then we had a free lunch..they served wraps, salad and chips. I ate a wrap and salad but no chips. BUT they had cookies too and I can smell it and I wanted one so badly, but I didn't take one instead I left the room. Phew...

And then Someone brought in bags of chocolate and it's located right behind my desk, and it's killing me. I want one sooo bad...

I have about an hour in half left of work...I need it to end now...so I can go home and workout!

oooh I wish I didn't have such a sweet tooth! HELP!! haha

Replies

• Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Ugh it sounds like where I work at. I work in a grocery store and our staffroom is crazy bad for junk food. Instead of throwing out food that is about to expire they put it into our break room. Or if the grocery boys cut the bags of chips extra when opening the boxes it goes into the staffroom.
  • junkfoodsux
    Options
    Take control of your sweet tooth wilmelenne...Damn It!...Take Control! :tongue:

p.s. You've inspired me to leave work early! :o]
  • heb14
    heb14 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You have the willpower of steel. I would've finished three cookies and devoured anything in the break room by now. Just think, you're almost home free!!
  • wilmelenne
    Options
    hahah...I'm obsessively drinking out of my water bottle! and keeping my eyes on this site...oooh no!
  • Toaster88
    Options
    I'm lucky, I guess. I work in a carrot plant. Guilt free snacking!