Hello from NOLA!

Options
I'm Kristy...I'm 25 and I'm on a journey to get healthy! I have been working our daily and using this fabulous app to track my calories! I have scheduled my appointment with a nutritionist...since that's where I need help the most. Living in New Orleans does NOT make it easy to diet! I've set attainable goals for myself...and will accomplish this one step at a time! Let's DO THIS!

Replies

• I live about 40 min from nola.i loooooove it!!! I go as much as I can. Good luck on your weight loss!!!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm in Lafayette... and yes... the food is just way too good down here in south Louisiana ;)
  • jpjh504
    Options
    I live in South Carolina now, but i'm from New Orleans. Lived the first 30 years of my life there and my whole family is still there. We visit 2-3 times a year and when we go home all we do is eat! Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like : ) Good luck on your journey!
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Good luck!

This caught my eye because one of my mini goals is to lose 5 more pounds before my trip to NOLA in a month (I'm from new england so I can't wait for some place warmer)! I feel like the food down there will certainly make that week a bit of a cheat week :blushing:
  • Walkersfaith
    Options
    Glad to be a part of this site and hoping that use all of these tools on the final leg of my journey!! Glad to meet everyone.