Chip lovers

Options
I am soooo stoked!!! Special K cracker chips totally taste like pringles to me and I can eat 27 of them for 110 calories.
Finally something to help me in my week moments since sour cream and onion chips are what I cave to. If your a chip lover you gotta give these a shot. I think they are a miracle lol

Replies

• jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Bake some Kale chips! Low calorie, good healthy greens, easy to make!
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I discovered the Special K cracker chips last week! I am on box 2 already... I wish they were cheaper.. But I do LOVE them!
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I just found them today and I am in LOVE with them! Totally cures the chip cravings and the serving size is big enough where you actually feel like you had a snack like the "good ol days!" lol
  • Kgallo3
    Options
    love them too with salsa. Chips and salsa are my ultimate weakness, and most of the time I just want something convenient to dip into salsa. These chips do the trick as you can eat more than double the serving of regular chips for less calories. However, I think they're kind of bland by themselves.
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options

I so agree I eat these at least once a day and they are amazing!!!
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    LOL...okay so this tells you how often I eat potatoe chips. I saw "chip lovers" and was thinking chocolate chips : ) Whoopsie..
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options

I kept seeing this pop up on here so I bought some and HOLY COW they are amazing they taste nothing like a spinach type green!!! I will keep making them!
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    LOL...okay so this tells you how often I eat potatoe chips. I saw "chip lovers" and was thinking chocolate chips : ) Whoopsie..

Haha funny thing I intially thought that too then I was like wait... :)
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    you can have 30 with the sea salt flavor
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    How do you bake kale chips?
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Haha funny thing I intially thought that too then I was like wait... :)

I'm British, I was thinking like chippy chips, not crisps.