I'm new :) support?

Options
Hey there, I just made this profile today and just need some support/inspiration to stick with what I'm doing. If you need the same just let me know :)

Hillary

Replies

• divamimi09
    divamimi09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    HI Hillary

WELCOME! The friend network at MFPis great. There are a lot of different people here with differnt reasons and background stories...but ultimately, we all want to reach our comfort zone and lose weight once and for all. So, surely friend me if you'd like...I would love to lend you support. I too am in the beginning stages of MFP, I was here last summer but fell off the wagon. I'm back and I can tell you the friends I have are keeping me motivated & I have a ways to go to reach my goals!!

Welcome & GOOD LUCK!! :happy:

2045849.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Metalhead187
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Hillary! This site is great and you will get all the support you need to achieve your goal! :)
  • lizvanb
    lizvanb Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi Hillary - welcome! I joined today too and already people have been so welcoming! I can tell I'm going to enjoy it here. Friend me if you'd like, I'm always looking to give support (and I assume I'll totally need some along the way!)
  • crys30
    crys30 Posts: 43
    Options
    Hey Hillary welcome to MFP! I'm new myself but I will give you support when you need it. We all need it sometimes :) Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • jabneel
    Options
    Joined today myself, looking for the same thing. Get in touch with people who are trying to lose some weight and need a little inspiration once in a while.

Looking to feed (no pun intended) on some of the success stories I come across on the website.
  • dww63
    dww63 Posts: 10
    Options
    /welcome. You will love the site. Best of luck to you!
  • EzraCCM
    Options
    Welcome!
    Feel free to Friend me... I'm more than willing to cheer you on/offer some support.... and I could use some too!
  • hillaryroland
    Options
    thanks everyone :)
  • marlyg
    marlyg Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi... I am kind of new too. I joined in the summer, but didn't stick with it. I am trying to get back on track and would love to have some people to talk with to keep the motivation going. I'll send you a friend request now.
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Welcome! :)