I am determined and highly motivated! Change is coming

Options
Hello to everyone! My name is Monique and I have been on here for about 3 weeks now and I think this has been one of the most helpful tools ever when trying to lose weight especially from my phone. I eat more cautiously. I have a weight loss challenge page on Facebook listed under Miss Unique's Weight Loss Challenge. The challenge started yesterday and will last for 90 days. Everyone needs motivation and positive energy so if you are on facebook, please join that page and help us. Every Monday we post pictures of our progress. I did it two years ago and I had over 50,000 people watching and cheering me on and I lost 104 pounds in less than 6 months and ended up on the Mike and Juliet Morning Show in New York and also I have been in 2 books with Paul Mckenna who is the author of "I Can Make You Thin". I know what I need to do. I gained all this weight from a tragedy and being depressed about the loss of my cousin and the sudden illness of my mother. I need to get my happiness and sexy back. It's great to be here!:bigsmile:

Replies